The Smartfly Advent is one of the Best professional flight training devices available in today’s market. It is of DGCA / FAA AC61-136A compliance and quality. This flight simulator is carefully crafted and expertly hardwired to match the configurations of a readily known General Aviation Aircraft
Its controls are essentially mounted on a panel in a separate section making it the more similar to the referenced aircraft and its cockpit. The experience delivered from this superb flight simulator is further enhanced by the crisp controls and setup surrounding its makeup. It is adaptable with a number of aircrafts built on single engine designs with its own physical switches, Digital Avionics radio, flap lever, landing gear and GP500 GPS with real hardware . It is perfect for enjoying your favorite VFR or IFR flights with nothing lost from the real experience.
It comes as a plug and play flight simulator to the end user. We take care of all the complex issues surrounding its hardware integration, selection of an optimum computer system, host of software, display and sound system to specifically fit its usage.
Key features include
- Wide range of aircrafts to select from.
- Fully integrated powder coated heavy duty panel
- Ergonomically designed
- Fly in accordance to in-grained Flight Instruments and further aid the development and ability of the user with practice.
- Perfectly covers and interprets Straight and level turns, Airspeed changes, Climbs, Descents etc
- Radio Navigation modes and procedures
- Realistic aircraft Yokes and Rudder Pedals
- Instructor Station to challenge your skills
- Realistic Digital Radio Stack (including Auto Pilot Module)
- High resolution crystal clear instrument display
- 3-channel visual screens
- Separate GP500 GPS module
- Cessna type TPM
- Close to real aircraft aerodynamics
- Fly VOR-ILS-NDB-ILSBC-LDA approaches
All of these remarkable features comes with their wiring and electronics carefully and professional handled by our expert team. So you don’t have to go through the stress of working yourself around the wired connections and fittings.
Our specialty also lies in customizing the simulator to serve as a Flight Training Device (FTD) for flight schools and universities. The entire features can be customized and reworked to serve your specific requirements, usage and budget.